If you’re tired of store-bought protein bars, I have good news. It’s easy to make them at home. These are delicious, no-bake, and you only need 5 ingredients.
- 2 cups dry oats
- 1 scoop whey protein powder (I use vanilla)
- ½ cup natural peanut butter (softened)
- ½ almond milk or water
- ¼ cup dark chocolate chips
- Add all ingredients in a bowl and stir until mixed together evenly.
- Line a square baking dish (8-9 inches) with parchment paper. Spread mixture out into the dish.
- Refrigerate bars for at least one hour to harden. Remove bars from dish by lifting parchment. Use a sharp knife or pizza cutter to slice into bars.
Makes 10–12 bars.