My super easy meatloaf is made in the crockpot. Prep just once and you have leftover magic options for lunches or quick dinners the whole week
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 1 egg
- 1 cup dry oats (instead of bread crumbs)
- ½ cup onion, chopped
- Small handful of parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- sea salt to taste
- cracked black pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and use your hands to mix together well. Mold the meat mixture into a loaf and place it in the crockpot.
- Set crockpot temperature to low and cook for 8 hours or set to high and cook for 5 hours.
Have a turkey meatloaf sandwich for lunch. Add some cheese and fresh arugula to a slice of meatloaf on rye toast. Or, try topping a slide of meatloaf with avocado and tomato or sautéed onions. There are a whole slew of ways to make meatloaf delicious.